Hey there, lovebug! In this fall weather, is there anything better than cozying up with a nice warm beverage? We're not picky here at the shop- coffee, hot cocoa, raspberry tea, or pumpkin spice lattes, we've got it all on hand. Even when the inevitable stray petal makes it's way into a cup or two, it's still the best way to make the day a little warmer. We hope you can take a minute, grab your biggest, baddest mug, snuggle up, and start to daydream with us about Thanksgiving. :)
Family, comfort food, and a beautiful holiday table where they can all come together make the season so special. With a little over a week to get your home into the spirit of Thanksgiving, we have a few suggestions when it comes to flowers, including centerpieces for your main event. :)
Our Favorite Fall Flowers
- Fall Mums- So many varieties in so many colors: butterscotch, gold, purple, burgundy, or multi-tone. We also love that the price gives you more bang for your buck!
- Wheat- Fall harvest summed up in one little stem. Also, can you say TEXTURE?! <3
- Saffoflower- Such a perfect burst of texture and color!
- Carnations- We love adding stems in deep purple and burgundy to give depth to autumn brights.
- Spray Roses- Classic and elegant. We're thinking oranges, reds, yellows, or get crazy and go for blush. :)
- Lush mix of greens- To add fullness and texture. This year we thought we'd throw some evergreens into the mix!
Now that you know our fall faves, take home some stems to create your own arrangement or....