Join our awesome team as a Full Time Wedding and Events Assistant!
Our perfect candidate would be outgoing and charismatic, able to easily communicate with customers and work well with our team. To keep our wedding information on track, organizational skills and familiarity with technology (Gmail, Docs, Drive, Calendar, etc.) are a must. The versatile nature of the job is well suited to those who enjoy taking on a variety of tasks and are willing to roll up their sleeves to get a job done! Floral design experience a plus, but not necessary. :)
Job responsibilities: **basically run our wedding game** ;)
- Work 35-40 hours per week
- Communicate with prospective wedding and event customers, providing information, scheduling consultations, and following up to seal the deal.
- Work wedding shows: help set-up, break down, and sell the business like a true hustler!
- Input formal bids and event proposals into our wedding software, tracking payments and deposits, etc..
- Email all couples 1 month ahead of event regarding final invoices and receipts, final flower count, and delivery information.
- Communicate with event venues and other vendors as needed, including reaching out to photographers to receive photos for our social media, webpages, and promotional materials.
- Help with set up, break down, and clean up as needed after the event ends (usually late at night) at: TIME AND A HALF
- Checking in, cleaning and restocking vases into inventory, while keeping track of our wedding rentals inventory.
- Follow up with happy new couples, event planners, and family members after the event about writing a review on The Knot.
- Clean flowers, take phone calls and help with busy times at the shop.
- Keep track of time we spend on weddings: making the flowers arrangements, setting up, breaking down, cleaning the vases, ETC.
- Help maintain our website with pictures, pricing and such for holidays and everyday flower arrangements.
- Help volunteer on Sweet Pea's behalf at events or allow me to (for more community outreach).
-((BROWNIE POINTS))- Have the ability to market Sweet Pea Floral through social media with eye catching pictures, sweet hashtags and a sense of humor.
-It helps if you like Beyoncé music, but it's not a deal breaker. ;)
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: Hourly based on experience
TO APPLY: email your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to hearing from you!